- RECORD LABELIron Shirt Recordings
- VARIOUS ARTISTSNourma, Vaqm, Split, Digital Monk, Yukona, Hunter Reed, Michael Dayne, Chikage, L Nix, Dark Entity
- RemixersFrenk Dublin, Digital Monk, OOT, Steven Lorenz, Vael21, Kikola & Photes, L Nix, Rednote, Wheelton
- MASTERSSteven Lorenz
- PHOTOGRAPHYClarence Voon
- RELEASE TYPECompilation (Various Artists)
- RELEASE DATE22/02/2018
- FORMATDigital only
- 01 Conflict (Frenk Dublin Remix) Vaqm & Nourma, Frenk Dublin
- 02 No Mercy (Digital Monk Remix) Split, Digital Monk
- 03 Broken Mirrors (OOT Remix) Digital Monk, OOT
- 04 Broken Mirrors (Steven Lorenz Remix) Digital Monk, Steven Lorenz
- 05 Cacaothes (Vael21 Remix) Yukona, Hunter Reed, Vael21
- 06 Presence Known (Kikola & Photes Remix) Michael Dayne, Kikola, Photes
- 07 Last Eclipse (L Nix Remix) Chikage, L Nix
- 08 In A World (Rednote Remix) L Nix, Rednote
- 09 Skunk (Wheelton Remix) Dark entity, Wheelton
We start the year strong with a remixed version of our previous compilation Volume 3 which featured artists Nourma, Vaqm, Split, Yukona, Hunter Reed, Michael Dayne, Chikage, L Nix, Dark Entity.
A warm welcome to the new artists and producers! OOT, Kikola, Photes, Rednote and Wheelton! They also pitched in this compilation infusing their styles into the project! This blend of sounds inevitably brings it on another level without mentionning Iron Shirt Veterans delivering ridiculous roller coasters! Frenk Dublin, Digital Monk, Steven Lorenz, Vael 21 (formely Outbound) and L Nix as always, dropping perfectly colored spectrums which preservs the flow progressing throughout the selection! Enjoy and stay tuned! This year is going to be humongous!
As one of the leading forces in New Zealand’s currently thriving underground bass scene, we have seen Iron Shirt Recordings lay down some phenomenal releases since their establishment in 2011. With this latest release we see them delve into a selection of high quality remixes, reworking previously celebrated in-house releases. The reesy landscapes that lay within Digital Monk’s rework of ‘No Mercy’ and the chilling dungeon design of Vael21’s recreation of ‘Cacoethes’ really announce themselves as instant dubstep winners. As well as this, the splendid Kikola and Photes halftime overhaul of ‘Presence Known’ definitely deserves a mention.